Permits and Licenses

Various permits, licenses, decals and pass keys are required for residents to use the boat ramp and tennis courts; to hold garage/capital outdoor sales; to operate a business within town limits and for new construction, remodel or repairs to your home or property. Check the fee schedule for costs associated with these items. Please contact the Town Hall for additional information, if needed.


Click here for FORMS


Building Permits
Building Permits

Business Licenses

Alarm Permit

Boat Ramp Decal

Garage Sale Permit

Tennis Courts Access Card