Floodplain Development Requirements

Any development in the floodplain requires a permit. Contact the Building Dept. at 964-1515 ext. 14, before starting construction or altering the natural elevation of your property in anyway.

Report any illegal floodplain development to the Building Department at the number above, Code Enforcement at 964-1515 ext. 23 or the Police non-emergency dispatch center at 964-1114.

For more information go to: www.fema.gov