- Employed by the Town of Lake Clarke Shores since May 2015
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Public Management
- Began public service career in 2006
Zoie Burgess has almost 15 years of serving the public in both non-profit and government capacities and has specifically over 10 years in local municipal government. Ms. Burgess holds a Bachelors Degree in Public Management, Designation of Redevelopment Professional with the Florida Redevelopment Association and a Certificate in FEMA's Professional Development Series in Emergency Management.
Employed with the Town for the last 3 years, Ms. Burgess provides support to the Town Manager and is responsible for overseeing various human resource functions to include, but not limited to policy development, benefits administration, risk management, regulatory compliance. The Deputy Clerk serves as the coordinator for contracts, special projects, and various grants and responsible for the processing of payroll, as well as quarterly and annual reporting.
The Assistant Town Manager oversees the Town's website and the Town Emergency Notification System.\
- Palm Beach County Municipal Clerks Association
- Florida Association of City Clerks
- International Institute of Municipal Clerks
- Palm Beach Count City Management Association
- Human Resources Association of Palm Beach County
- Society of Human Resource Management
- International Public Management Association for Human Resources