Garbage Collection (ONLY) resumes TODAY (September 12, 2017) , Recycling DOES NOT:
All residents can help clean up our community by placing their waste and debris in four separate piles at the curb:
1. Put garbage out on your regularly scheduled day. These will be picked up first.
2. Put all vegetation only in a second pile.
3. Put all other construction storm debris in a third pile.
4. And, put recyclable materials in a fourth pile
Be sure to keep these four piles separate and away from:
· Power line equipment, poles, transformers, downed electrical wiring
· Water meters
· Fire hydrants or
· Storm drains
The SWA has implemented extra phone lines for customer inquiry in the wake of Hurricane Irma. If you have questions about garbage collection, please call one of the following numbers:
The SWA is aware of the situation across the county, so there is no need to call to report issues.