In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the September 11, 2018 Town Council meeting
• Approved the Minutes of the August 14, 2018 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #18-19 – Adopting revised Utility Fees and Charges schedule.
• Approved Resolution #18-20 – Honoring 50 years of Municipal Home Rule in the Florida Constitution and committing to an educational initiative to help Floridians understand this beneficial right.
• Approved Resolution #18-21 – Adopting new Capitalization Thresholds for the Town’s Capital Assets which will be retroactive to all capital assets included in the fixed assets subsidiary ledger.
• Approval to retain the following consultants for the 2018/2019 fiscal year:
Caldwell, Pacetti, Edwards, Schoech & Viator, LLP - Attorney
Engenuity Group - Engineer
AECOM – Utility Engineer
Stormwater J Engineering, Inc. – NPDES
Land Research Management – Planning
• Approved agreement with Clarke Aquatics to provide services from October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
• Approved agreement with Building Up Sports Academy, Inc. for a Winter Break Fishing Camp to be held January 2 – 5, 2019.
• Approved the deceleration 2 Ford Crown Victoria automobiles and certain other items as surplus, allowing these items to be auctioned through the GovDeals.com website and the remaining items to be disposed.