In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the March 13, 2018 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the February 13, 2018 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #18-02 - Appointing 2017 "Volunteer of the Year".
• Approved Resolution #18-04 Proclaiming the election of non-contested candidates for Groups 3, 4 & 5.
• Approved Resolution #18-05 - Mayor's Award for Community Service to be presented during the Lake Clarke Shores 25th Annual BBQ on April 8, 2018.
• Approved Resolution #18-06 - In support of the creation of a CRA within the Village of Palm Springs.
• Approved Resolution #18-07 -Appointing 2017 "Volunteer of the Year".
• Approved Proclamation proclaiming the month of April 2018 as Water Conservation Month
• Approved Interlocal Agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Solid Waste Authority - Blighted and Distressed Property Clean-Up and Beautification Grant.
• Approved Temporary License Agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Love Serving Autism, Inc. for use of the Town Tennis Courts for tennis lessons that will take place every Friday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM starting on June 22, 2018 through August 3, 2018