In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the February 13, 2018 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the January 19, 2018 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing the week of February 18 – 24, 2018 as Engineer’s Week.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing the week of February 25 – March 3, 2018 as Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing the month of March 2018 as Problem Gambling Awareness Month.
• Approved Agreement with Raftelis Financial Consultants, Inc. for the Lake Clarke Shores Sewer Assessment.
• Approved forfeiture expenditure in an amount not to exceed $5,000.00 for the Police Department to sponsor the “Drug Awareness & Anti-Bullying Education during the April 8, 2018 Town BBQ. The money will be used toward the rental of play equipment, activities and refreshments for the children of the Town and their guests.
• Approved Resolution #18-03 Establishing the Town of Lake Clarke Shores Infrastructure Surtax Citizen Oversight Committee.