In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the November 14, 2017 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the October 10, 2017 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #17-32 – Appointing the Town Clerk or her designee, the Supervisor of Elections or her designee and one of the members of the Town Council that holds an office in a group that is not scheduled for the 2018 municipal election as members of the Town of Lake Clarke Shores Municipal Election Canvassing Board for the Town’s March 2018 municipal elections.
• Approved Resolution #17-33 – Authorizing the Town to execute the agreement between the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores for vote processing equipment use and election services for the Town’s March 2018 municipal elections.
• Approved Resolution #17-35 – Authorizing budget transfers for fiscal year 2016/2017.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing November 19-25, 2017 as Hunger and Homeless Awareness Week.
• Approved the Equipment Use Agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and the Young Singers of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
• Approved State Representative David Silvers, District 87 as Grand Marshal of the 19th Annual “Holiday’s in Paradise” Parade.