In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the December 8, 2015 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the November 10, 2015 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #15-29 – Authorizing budget transfers for fiscal year 2014/2015.
• Approved Resolution #15-30 – Approving the creation of a CRA for Forest Hill Boulevard and adopting the Finding of Necessity Report dated November 2015.
• Approved Resolution #15-31 – Supporting improvements to the Chain of Lakes, the Ocean to Trails Initiative and the development of a boat lift at the C-51 Canal S155 Control Structure.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing January 2016 as National Stalking Month.
• Approved forfeiture expenditure in an amount not to exceed $5545.00 for the purchase and installation of an Alert VU Stationary License Plate Reader for the Police Department.
• Approved charge of $5.00 per ticket for the purchase of advanced BBQ tickets for each additional barbeque ticket over the two (2) free barbeque tickets per household and to charge $10.00 per ticket for tickets purchased the day of the BBQ (tickets not required for children 5 and under).