In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
Posted by thouse on Tue, 05/20/2014 - 10:39am
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions taken at the May 13, 2014 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the April 8, 2014 Town Council Meeting.
- Reappointment of the following:
Town Administrator, Daniel Clark
Town Clerk, Mary Pinkerman
Chief of Police, Wes Smith
- Approved Resolution #14-09 – Appointing a representative and alternate representatives to the Palm Beach County League of Cities, Inc.
- Approved Resolution #14-10 – Appointing Members to the Code Enforcement Board.
- Approved Resolution #14-11 – Appointing Members to the Zoning Board of Adjustments.
- Approved Resolution #14-12 – Expressing appreciation to Michael Provenzale for his exemplary and dedicated service on the Zoning Board of Adjustments.
- Approved Resolution #14-13 – Expressing appreciation to Barry Frankel for his exemplary service on the Zoning Board of Adjustments.
- Approved Resolution #14-14– Expressing Appreciation for Services Rendered by the Volunteers during the Town’s 21st Annual Barbecue.
- Approved Resolution #14-15 – Expressing Appreciation for Donations to the Town’s 21st Annual Barbecue.
- Approved Resolution #14-16 – Expressing Appreciation for the Goods, Equipment and Services Rendered for the Town’s 9th Annual Waterway Cleanup.
- Approved Resolution #14-17 – Expressing Appreciation for the Goods, Equipment and Services Rendered for the 7th Annual Bass Fishing Tournament.
- Approved Resolution #14-18 – Expressing Appreciation to Jennifer Chrzanowski for her exemplary service on the Code Enforcement Board.
- Approved Proclamation by the Town Council proclaiming May, 2014 as “Civility Month”.
- Approved a Proclamation by the Town Council recognizing the week of May 18 - 24, 2014 as “Water Reuse Week”.
- Approved a Proclamation by the Town Council proclaiming May 25, 2014 as National Missing Children’s Day.
- Approved a Professional Services Agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Raftelis Financial Consultants, Inc.to prepare preliminary and final assessment rolls for the Forest Hill Boulevard Sewer Project that apportion the total facility costs, including financing expenses and interest as applicable, provide a summary report/transmittal letter that explains the assessment methodology and costs included in the assessments, and assist with the adoption and delivery of the final assessment roll.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Brenda Morgan & Sean Hockman, 7387 Venetian Way – Replace existing seawall and dock.
- Approved Land Use Permit – James Kniseley, 7009 Pine Tree Lane – New dock.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Jorge Garcia, 6520 Carambola Circle – New seawall.